Names Of Xia Liao
UB 34 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lower Bone Hole
- Pinyin Name: Xia Liao
- Chinese Character: 下髎
Where Is UB 34 ?
What Is UB 34 Used For?
UB 34 Clinical Usages
- UB 31, UB 32, UB 33 & UB 34 together form the "Eight Liao" points and are all useful for local low back a/or sacrum problems and most genital and urinary related disorders. Of these UB 32 is most often used clinically.
- Useful for constipation and/or pain in the lower abdomen. Urinary difficulty.
- In women, painful menstrual cycles (dysmenorrhea), leukorrhea and/or vaginal pain.
- Genital pain in men.
There Are 67 Points Along The (UB) Urinary Bladder Meridian ...
UB 1 UB 2 UB 3 UB 4 UB 5 UB 6 UB 7 UB 8 UB 9 UB 10 UB 11 UB 12 UB 13 UB 14 UB 15 UB 16 UB 17 UB 18 UB 19 UB 20 UB 21 UB 22 UB 23 UB 24 UB 25 UB 26 UB 27 UB 28 UB 29 UB 30 UB 31 UB 32 UB 33 UB 34 UB 35 UB 36 UB 37 UB 38 UB 39 UB 40 UB 41 UB 42 UB 43 UB 44 UB 45 UB 46 UB 47 UB 48 UB 49 UB 50 UB 51 UB 52 UB 53 UB 54 UB 55 UB 56 UB 57 UB 58 UB 59 UB 60 UB 61 UB 62 UB 63 UB 64 UB 65 UB 66 UB 67
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
What Conditions May Use UB 34 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Back Pain
- Urinary Disorders (Lin Disease)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Genital Pain - Swelling
What Points Are Near UB 34 ?
GV 2 Lumbar Shu
- May be used instead of GV 1 for anal issues - prolapse, hemorrhoids.
- Warming point, for cold in the lower warmer, irregular menstruation, amenorrhea or uterine bleeding from deficiency, leukorrhea, weakness or atrophy of the lower limbs, seminal emission, impotence, diarrhea.
- Coccyx pain with difficulty sitting or pain at the opposite end of the channel, posterior neck pain, occipital or frontal headache.