Names Of Huatuojiaji
S4 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at S4
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is S4 Huatuo?
What Is S4 Huatuo Used For?
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
What Conditions May Use S4 Huatuo?
What Points Are Near S4 Huatuo?
UB 34 Lower Bone Hole
- UB 31, UB 32, UB 33 & UB 34 together form the "Eight Liao" points and are all useful for local low back a/or sacrum problems and most genital and urinary related disorders. Of these UB 32 is most often used clinically.
- Useful for constipation and/or pain in the lower abdomen. Urinary difficulty.
- In women, painful menstrual cycles (dysmenorrhea), leukorrhea and/or vaginal pain.
- Genital pain in men.