Names Of Huatuojiaji
T1 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at T1
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is T1 Huatuo?
T1 Huatuo Image
All Images © 2019 Yin Yang House - No Unauthorized Duplication
What Is T1 Huatuo Used For?
T1 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- T1 innervates the windpipe and affects the bone marrow, used for a range of lung and immune issues (with T2 and T3), a range of neck issues, releasing exterior heat (colds/flus/fever), neck and shoulder problems. T1, T2 and T3 are used for a range of immune and autoimmune conditions within the tam healing system.
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. May be needled and used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
What Conditions May Use T1 Huatuo?
What Points Are Near T1 Huatuo?
UB 11 Great Shuttle
- Wind disorders.
- Hui-meeting point of the bones, useful with any bone or problem such as osteoporosis, arthritis, inflammation, sensation of heat in the bones, etc.
- Useful adjunctive point to effect the lungs in cases of infections, colds a/or flus or asthma related conditions.
- Sea of Blood Point with ST 37 & ST 39. According to the Ling Shu Treatise on the Seas, "when the Sea of blood is full, the patient has the sensation that his body is bigger than it is. One feels uneasy, and does not know the disease; when the Sea of blood is insufficient, one often feels the body is small, one feels uneasy and does not know the disease." May be useful for leukemia, anemia, said to tonify the bone marrow.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Keep Exploring...(EX) Anmian , (EX) Bafeng , (EX) Bailao , (EX) Baxie , (EX) Bitong , (EX) Biyan , (EX) Dannang Xue , (EX) Dingchuan , (EX) Erbai , (EX) Erjian , (EX) Heding , C1 Huatuo, C2 Huatuo, C3 Huatuo, C4 Huatuo, C5 Huatuo, C6 Huatuo, C7 Huatuo, L1 Huatuo, L2 Huatuo, L3 Huatuo, L4 Huatuo, L5 Huatuo, S1 Huatuo, S2 Huatuo, S3 Huatuo, S4 Huatuo, S5 Huatuo, T1 Huatuo, T2 Huatuo, T3 Huatuo, T4 Huatuo, T5 Huatuo, T6 Huatuo, T7 Huatuo, T8 Huatuo, T9 Huatuo, T10 Huatuo, T11 Huatuo, T12 Huatuo, (EX) Huatuojiaji , (EX) Jianqian , (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) , (EX) Lanweixue , (EX) Luozhen , (EX) Nao Qing , (EX) Neimadian , (EX) Qianzheng , (EX) Qipang , (EX) Shang Lian Quan, (EX) Shangming, (EX) Shimian , (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) , (EX) Shixuan , (EX) Sifeng , (EX) Sishencong, (EX) Taiyang , (EX) Tian Dong , (EX) Timmee, (EX) Xiao Chan Xue, (EX) Xinming 1, (EX) Xinming 2, (EX) Xiyan , (EX) Yaotongxue , (EX) Yaoyan , (EX) Yi Ming , (EX) Yintang , (EX) Yuyao , (EX) Zigongxue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc