Names Of Huatuojiaji
T1 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at T1
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is T1 Huatuo?
What Is T1 Huatuo Used For?
T1 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- T1 innervates the windpipe and affects the bone marrow, used for a range of lung and immune issues (with T2 and T3), a range of neck issues, releasing exterior heat (colds/flus/fever), neck and shoulder problems. T1, T2 and T3 are used for a range of immune and autoimmune conditions within the tam healing system.
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. May be needled and used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
What Conditions May Use T1 Huatuo?
What Points Are Near T1 Huatuo?
UB 11 Great Shuttle
- Wind disorders.
- Hui-meeting point of the bones, useful with any bone or problem such as osteoporosis, arthritis, inflammation, sensation of heat in the bones, etc.
- Useful adjunctive point to effect the lungs in cases of infections, colds a/or flus or asthma related conditions.
- Sea of Blood Point with ST 37 & ST 39. According to the Ling Shu Treatise on the Seas, "when the Sea of blood is full, the patient has the sensation that his body is bigger than it is. One feels uneasy, and does not know the disease; when the Sea of blood is insufficient, one often feels the body is small, one feels uneasy and does not know the disease." May be useful for leukemia, anemia, said to tonify the bone marrow.