Names Of Huatuojiaji
T3 Huatuo Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sides of Spine at T3
- Pinyin Name: Huatuojiaji
- Chinese Character: 華佗夾脊
Where Is T3 Huatuo?
What Is T3 Huatuo Used For?
T3 Huatuo Clinical Usages
- T3 innervates the lung and lymph systems and is used for a range of immune issues (with T1 and T2), including symptoms such as allergies, asthma, chest pain, cough, voice issues, lyme disease, and frequent infections. T1, T2 and T3 are used for a range of immune and autoimmune conditions within the tam healing system.
- Used extensively within the Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy. May be needled and used with tuina and/or tonren therapy.
Our Site Has 69 Extra Points...
(EX) Anmian (EX) Bafeng (EX) Bailao (EX) Baxie (EX) Bitong (EX) Biyan (EX) Dannang Xue (EX) Dingchuan (EX) Erbai (EX) Erjian (EX) Heding C1 HuatuoC2 HuatuoC3 HuatuoC4 HuatuoC5 HuatuoC6 HuatuoC7 HuatuoL1 HuatuoL2 HuatuoL3 HuatuoL4 HuatuoL5 HuatuoS1 HuatuoS2 HuatuoS3 HuatuoS4 HuatuoS5 HuatuoT1 HuatuoT2 HuatuoT3 HuatuoT4 HuatuoT5 HuatuoT6 HuatuoT7 HuatuoT8 HuatuoT9 HuatuoT10 HuatuoT11 HuatuoT12 Huatuo(EX) Huatuojiaji (EX) Jianqian (EX) Jinjin (L) and Yuye (R) (EX) Lanweixue (EX) Luozhen (EX) Nao Qing (EX) Neimadian (EX) Qianzheng (EX) Qipang (EX) Shang Lian Quan(EX) Shangming(EX) Shimian (EX) Shiqizhui (Josen) (EX) Shixuan (EX) Sifeng (EX) Sishencong(EX) Taiyang (EX) Tian Dong (EX) Timmee(EX) Xiao Chan Xue(EX) Xinming 1(EX) Xinming 2(EX) Xiyan (EX) Yaotongxue (EX) Yaoyan (EX) Yi Ming (EX) Yintang (EX) Yuyao (EX) Zigongxue
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
What Conditions May Use T3 Huatuo?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
What Points Are Near T3 Huatuo?
UB 13 Lung Shu
- Main point for all Lung related issues from a TCM perspective - tonifies LU Qi and Yin: cough, asthma, bronchitis, sore throat, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, weakness of the voice, consumption, steaming bone disorder, etc.
- Useful for skin disorders, itching, acne, hives, etc.
- Lung related emotional imbalances such as grief and sadness.
- Qi tonification aspects can be increased with the application of moxabustion at this point.
GV 12 Body Pillar
- Heat in the lungs and chest, cough, asthma, chest pain, mentioned classically for whooping cough (use cupping).
- Supporting point for chronic conditions affecting the lungs, for deficiency asthma, exhaustion from deficient Lung qi.
- Used for strengthening deficiencies and promoting strong development in children, epilepsy.
- Classically noted for "seeing ghosts" and "rage with desire to kill" (deadman text) - which can indicate a range of stronger modern psychological issues such as schizophrenia, manic depression, bipolar depression. It does this by clearning excess heat from heart and lungs (i.e. chest), which can lead to an unsettled spirit.