Names Of Yin Xi
HT 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yin Cleft
- Pinyin Name: Yin Xi
- Chinese Character: 陰郄
Where Is HT 6 ?
What Is HT 6 Used For?
HT 6 Clinical Usages
- Night sweats, Steaming Bone Disorders, tonify Yin and Blood. Often used with SI 3 for nightsweats.
- Acute chest and/or heart pain from Blood stasis. Palpitations, although HT 5 may be better.
- Acute emotional disturbances - mania, anxiety, shock, sudden loss of voice.
- Counterflow qi - panic attacks, vomiting blood, nosebleeds.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where HT 6 Is Discussed
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
How Is HT 6 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use HT 6 ?
What Conditions May Use HT 6 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Night Sweats (Sleep Hyperhidrosis)
- Steaming Bone Disorder
- Chest Pain
- Manic Depression
- Panic Attack
- Nosebleed (Epistaxis)