Names Of Yin Xi
HT 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yin Cleft
- Pinyin Name: Yin Xi
- Chinese Character: 陰郄
Where Is HT 6 ?
What Is HT 6 Used For?
HT 6 Clinical Usages
- Night sweats, Steaming Bone Disorders, tonify Yin and Blood. Often used with SI 3 for nightsweats.
- Acute chest and/or heart pain from Blood stasis. Palpitations, although HT 5 may be better.
- Acute emotional disturbances - mania, anxiety, shock, sudden loss of voice.
- Counterflow qi - panic attacks, vomiting blood, nosebleeds.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where HT 6 Is Discussed
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
How Is HT 6 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use HT 6 ?
What Conditions May Use HT 6 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Night Sweats (Sleep Hyperhidrosis)
- Steaming Bone Disorder
- Chest Pain
- Manic Depression
- Panic Attack
- Nosebleed (Epistaxis)