Names Of Yin Xi
HT 6 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yin Cleft
- Pinyin Name: Yin Xi
- Chinese Character: 陰郄
Where Is HT 6 ?
What Is HT 6 Used For?
HT 6 Clinical Usages
- Night sweats, Steaming Bone Disorders, tonify Yin and Blood. Often used with SI 3 for nightsweats.
- Acute chest and/or heart pain from Blood stasis. Palpitations, although HT 5 may be better.
- Acute emotional disturbances - mania, anxiety, shock, sudden loss of voice.
- Counterflow qi - panic attacks, vomiting blood, nosebleeds.
There Are 9 Points Along The (HT) Heart Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where HT 6 Is Discussed
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
How Is HT 6 Categorized?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use HT 6 ?
What Conditions May Use HT 6 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Night Sweats (Sleep Hyperhidrosis)
- Steaming Bone Disorder
- Chest Pain
- Manic Depression
- Panic Attack
- Nosebleed (Epistaxis)
What Points Are Near HT 6 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc