Names Of Er Jian
LI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Second Space
- Pinyin Name: Er Jian
- Chinese Character: 二間
Where Is LI 2 ?
What Is LI 2 Used For?
LI 2 Clinical Usages
- Shown to increase saliva production and to effect the areas of the brain involved in saliva production. Useful for dry mouth (xerostomia).
- LI 2 & LI 3 are not used often clinically as LI 4 & LI 11 have broader applications.
- Sedation Point and Ying Spring Point, treats excess and clears heat from opposite end of the channel, for toothache, eye redness and pain, gum inflammation, sore throat.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods