Names Of Er Jian
LI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Second Space
- Pinyin Name: Er Jian
- Chinese Character: 二間
Where Is LI 2 ?
What Is LI 2 Used For?
LI 2 Clinical Usages
- Shown to increase saliva production and to effect the areas of the brain involved in saliva production. Useful for dry mouth (xerostomia).
- LI 2 & LI 3 are not used often clinically as LI 4 & LI 11 have broader applications.
- Sedation Point and Ying Spring Point, treats excess and clears heat from opposite end of the channel, for toothache, eye redness and pain, gum inflammation, sore throat.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
How Is LI 2 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 2 ?
What Points Are Near LI 2 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc