Names Of Er Jian
LI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Second Space
- Pinyin Name: Er Jian
- Chinese Character: 二間
Where Is LI 2 ?
What Is LI 2 Used For?
LI 2 Clinical Usages
- Shown to increase saliva production and to effect the areas of the brain involved in saliva production. Useful for dry mouth (xerostomia).
- LI 2 & LI 3 are not used often clinically as LI 4 & LI 11 have broader applications.
- Sedation Point and Ying Spring Point, treats excess and clears heat from opposite end of the channel, for toothache, eye redness and pain, gum inflammation, sore throat.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
How Is LI 2 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 2 ?
What Points Are Near LI 2 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc