Names Of Er Jian
LI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Second Space
- Pinyin Name: Er Jian
- Chinese Character: 二間
Where Is LI 2 ?
What Is LI 2 Used For?
LI 2 Clinical Usages
- Shown to increase saliva production and to effect the areas of the brain involved in saliva production. Useful for dry mouth (xerostomia).
- LI 2 & LI 3 are not used often clinically as LI 4 & LI 11 have broader applications.
- Sedation Point and Ying Spring Point, treats excess and clears heat from opposite end of the channel, for toothache, eye redness and pain, gum inflammation, sore throat.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
How Is LI 2 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 2 ?
What Points Are Near LI 2 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc