Names Of Er Jian
LI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Second Space
- Pinyin Name: Er Jian
- Chinese Character: 二間
Where Is LI 2 ?
What Is LI 2 Used For?
LI 2 Clinical Usages
- Shown to increase saliva production and to effect the areas of the brain involved in saliva production. Useful for dry mouth (xerostomia).
- LI 2 & LI 3 are not used often clinically as LI 4 & LI 11 have broader applications.
- Sedation Point and Ying Spring Point, treats excess and clears heat from opposite end of the channel, for toothache, eye redness and pain, gum inflammation, sore throat.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
How Is LI 2 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 2 ?
What Points Are Near LI 2 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc