Names Of Er Jian
LI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Second Space
- Pinyin Name: Er Jian
- Chinese Character: 二間
Where Is LI 2 ?
What Is LI 2 Used For?
LI 2 Clinical Usages
- Shown to increase saliva production and to effect the areas of the brain involved in saliva production. Useful for dry mouth (xerostomia).
- LI 2 & LI 3 are not used often clinically as LI 4 & LI 11 have broader applications.
- Sedation Point and Ying Spring Point, treats excess and clears heat from opposite end of the channel, for toothache, eye redness and pain, gum inflammation, sore throat.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
How Is LI 2 Categorized?
What Conditions May Use LI 2 ?
What Points Are Near LI 2 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc