Names Of Er Jian
LI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Second Space
- Pinyin Name: Er Jian
- Chinese Character: 二間
Where Is LI 2 ?
What Is LI 2 Used For?
LI 2 Clinical Usages
- Shown to increase saliva production and to effect the areas of the brain involved in saliva production. Useful for dry mouth (xerostomia).
- LI 2 & LI 3 are not used often clinically as LI 4 & LI 11 have broader applications.
- Sedation Point and Ying Spring Point, treats excess and clears heat from opposite end of the channel, for toothache, eye redness and pain, gum inflammation, sore throat.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- My Kidneys Are What?
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support