Names Of Er Jian
LI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Second Space
- Pinyin Name: Er Jian
- Chinese Character: 二間
Where Is LI 2 ?
What Is LI 2 Used For?
LI 2 Clinical Usages
- Shown to increase saliva production and to effect the areas of the brain involved in saliva production. Useful for dry mouth (xerostomia).
- LI 2 & LI 3 are not used often clinically as LI 4 & LI 11 have broader applications.
- Sedation Point and Ying Spring Point, treats excess and clears heat from opposite end of the channel, for toothache, eye redness and pain, gum inflammation, sore throat.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery