Names Of Er Jian
LI 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Second Space
- Pinyin Name: Er Jian
- Chinese Character: 二間
Where Is LI 2 ?
What Is LI 2 Used For?
LI 2 Clinical Usages
- Shown to increase saliva production and to effect the areas of the brain involved in saliva production. Useful for dry mouth (xerostomia).
- LI 2 & LI 3 are not used often clinically as LI 4 & LI 11 have broader applications.
- Sedation Point and Ying Spring Point, treats excess and clears heat from opposite end of the channel, for toothache, eye redness and pain, gum inflammation, sore throat.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels