Names Of Jin Suo
GV 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sinew Contraction
- Pinyin Name: Jin Suo
- Chinese Character: 筋縮
Where Is GV 8 ?
What Is GV 8 Used For?
GV 8 Clinical Usages
- Reinforces Liver Back-shu (UB 18), special point for spasms in the sinews, general muscles tightness and contraction, spine stiffness, combine with GB 34, Huatuo of T9-T10, UB 18, LV 3, LV 8, LV 14.
- Stress, irritability, physical heart pain, repressed anger, overly expressed anger.
- Manic depression, epilepsy.
- Mentioned for epigastric and cardiac pain.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc