Names Of Jin Suo
GV 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sinew Contraction
- Pinyin Name: Jin Suo
- Chinese Character: 筋縮
Where Is GV 8 ?
What Is GV 8 Used For?
GV 8 Clinical Usages
- Reinforces Liver Back-shu (UB 18), special point for spasms in the sinews, general muscles tightness and contraction, spine stiffness, combine with GB 34, Huatuo of T9-T10, UB 18, LV 3, LV 8, LV 14.
- Stress, irritability, physical heart pain, repressed anger, overly expressed anger.
- Manic depression, epilepsy.
- Mentioned for epigastric and cardiac pain.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc