Names Of Jin Suo
GV 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sinew Contraction
- Pinyin Name: Jin Suo
- Chinese Character: 筋縮
Where Is GV 8 ?
What Is GV 8 Used For?
GV 8 Clinical Usages
- Reinforces Liver Back-shu (UB 18), special point for spasms in the sinews, general muscles tightness and contraction, spine stiffness, combine with GB 34, Huatuo of T9-T10, UB 18, LV 3, LV 8, LV 14.
- Stress, irritability, physical heart pain, repressed anger, overly expressed anger.
- Manic depression, epilepsy.
- Mentioned for epigastric and cardiac pain.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc