Names Of Jin Suo
GV 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sinew Contraction
- Pinyin Name: Jin Suo
- Chinese Character: 筋縮
Where Is GV 8 ?
What Is GV 8 Used For?
GV 8 Clinical Usages
- Reinforces Liver Back-shu (UB 18), special point for spasms in the sinews, general muscles tightness and contraction, spine stiffness, combine with GB 34, Huatuo of T9-T10, UB 18, LV 3, LV 8, LV 14.
- Stress, irritability, physical heart pain, repressed anger, overly expressed anger.
- Manic depression, epilepsy.
- Mentioned for epigastric and cardiac pain.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc