Names Of Jin Suo
GV 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sinew Contraction
- Pinyin Name: Jin Suo
- Chinese Character: 筋縮
Where Is GV 8 ?
What Is GV 8 Used For?
GV 8 Clinical Usages
- Reinforces Liver Back-shu (UB 18), special point for spasms in the sinews, general muscles tightness and contraction, spine stiffness, combine with GB 34, Huatuo of T9-T10, UB 18, LV 3, LV 8, LV 14.
- Stress, irritability, physical heart pain, repressed anger, overly expressed anger.
- Manic depression, epilepsy.
- Mentioned for epigastric and cardiac pain.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc