Names Of Jin Suo
GV 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sinew Contraction
- Pinyin Name: Jin Suo
- Chinese Character: 筋縮
Where Is GV 8 ?
What Is GV 8 Used For?
GV 8 Clinical Usages
- Reinforces Liver Back-shu (UB 18), special point for spasms in the sinews, general muscles tightness and contraction, spine stiffness, combine with GB 34, Huatuo of T9-T10, UB 18, LV 3, LV 8, LV 14.
- Stress, irritability, physical heart pain, repressed anger, overly expressed anger.
- Manic depression, epilepsy.
- Mentioned for epigastric and cardiac pain.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc