Names Of Jin Suo
GV 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sinew Contraction
- Pinyin Name: Jin Suo
- Chinese Character: 筋縮
Where Is GV 8 ?
What Is GV 8 Used For?
GV 8 Clinical Usages
- Reinforces Liver Back-shu (UB 18), special point for spasms in the sinews, general muscles tightness and contraction, spine stiffness, combine with GB 34, Huatuo of T9-T10, UB 18, LV 3, LV 8, LV 14.
- Stress, irritability, physical heart pain, repressed anger, overly expressed anger.
- Manic depression, epilepsy.
- Mentioned for epigastric and cardiac pain.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc