Names Of Jin Suo
GV 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sinew Contraction
- Pinyin Name: Jin Suo
- Chinese Character: 筋縮
Where Is GV 8 ?
What Is GV 8 Used For?
GV 8 Clinical Usages
- Reinforces Liver Back-shu (UB 18), special point for spasms in the sinews, general muscles tightness and contraction, spine stiffness, combine with GB 34, Huatuo of T9-T10, UB 18, LV 3, LV 8, LV 14.
- Stress, irritability, physical heart pain, repressed anger, overly expressed anger.
- Manic depression, epilepsy.
- Mentioned for epigastric and cardiac pain.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc