Names Of Jin Suo
GV 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Sinew Contraction
- Pinyin Name: Jin Suo
- Chinese Character: 筋縮
Where Is GV 8 ?
What Is GV 8 Used For?
GV 8 Clinical Usages
- Reinforces Liver Back-shu (UB 18), special point for spasms in the sinews, general muscles tightness and contraction, spine stiffness, combine with GB 34, Huatuo of T9-T10, UB 18, LV 3, LV 8, LV 14.
- Stress, irritability, physical heart pain, repressed anger, overly expressed anger.
- Manic depression, epilepsy.
- Mentioned for epigastric and cardiac pain.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels