Names Of Henggu
KD 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Pubic Bone
- Pinyin Name: Henggu
- Chinese Character: 橫骨
Where Is KD 11 ?
What Is KD 11 Used For?
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
How Is KD 11 Categorized?
KD 11 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Conditions May Use KD 11 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Abdominal Pain
- Digestive Issues
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstrual Bleeding)
What Points Are Near KD 11 ?
CV 2 Curved Bone
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).
ST 30 Surging Qi
- Upper Sea of Water & Grain Point - excess or deficient conditions of the Stomach - hypogastric pain, bloating, abdominal pain.
- Regulates the Intestines - borborygmus, hernia - rectal, inguinal.
- Regulates genitalia - swelling and pain, impotence.
- Regulates menstruation - irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, uterine bleeding.
- Running Piglet Disorder.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc