Names Of Henggu
KD 11 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Pubic Bone
- Pinyin Name: Henggu
- Chinese Character: 橫骨
Where Is KD 11 ?
What Is KD 11 Used For?
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
How Is KD 11 Categorized?
KD 11 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Conditions May Use KD 11 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Abdominal Pain
- Digestive Issues
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstrual Bleeding)
What Points Are Near KD 11 ?
CV 2 Curved Bone
- Generally useful for Deficiency and Cold-Type Genito-urinary issues - retention of urine, dribbling urine, frequent urination.
- Main point for feminine discharges, "red and white" discharges (leukorrhea) along with other sexual/menstrual issues - dysmenorrhea, irregular cycles.
- Male sexual issues such as impotence a/or seminal emission as well as any problems with the genitals (dryness, itching, dampness, pain).
ST 30 Surging Qi
- Upper Sea of Water & Grain Point - excess or deficient conditions of the Stomach - hypogastric pain, bloating, abdominal pain.
- Regulates the Intestines - borborygmus, hernia - rectal, inguinal.
- Regulates genitalia - swelling and pain, impotence.
- Regulates menstruation - irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, uterine bleeding.
- Running Piglet Disorder.