Names Of Siman
KD 14 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Fourfold Fullness
- Pinyin Name: Siman
- Chinese Character: 四滿
Where Is KD 14 ?
What Is KD 14 Used For?
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
How Is KD 14 Categorized?
KD 14 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Conditions May Use KD 14 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Abdominal Pain
- Digestive Issues
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstrual Bleeding)
- Irregular Menstruation
What Points Are Near KD 14 ?
CV 5 Stone Gate
- Generally, useful for patterns of excess involving the lower abdomen a/or urinary tracts. Not used as often as other CV points.
- Mentioned classically to both cause and treat infertility, although the cause may merely be incorrect needling which is specifically mentioned. Modern texts have largely ignored these cautions.
- Useful for lower abdominal pain of an excess nature, genital pain/itching, shan disorders, hernia.
- Diarrhea, undigested food in stools, poor appetite, abdominal pain, edema.
ST 27 Great Gigantic
- Beneficial for multiple genito-urinary issues in men - impotence (erectile dysfunction), seminal emission, premature ejaculation, difficult urination, etc.
- Irregular menstruation.
- Abdominal pain, bloating, hernia.
- Fear/fright with palpitations, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, etc..
SP 14 Abdominal Bind
- Warms the middle warmer and dissipates cold for lower abdominal pain, diarrhea (from cold), abdominal pain, constipation.
- Resolves counterflow qi - can be used to subdue fright (i.e. panic attacks) from counterflow qi disrupting the heart and/or cough from counterflow qi disrupting the lung.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc