Names Of Zhongzhu
KD 15 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Central Flow
- Pinyin Name: Zhongzhu
- Chinese Character: 中注
Where Is KD 15 ?
What Is KD 15 Used For?
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
How Is KD 15 Categorized?
KD 15 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Conditions May Use KD 15 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Abdominal Pain
- Digestive Issues
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstrual Bleeding)
- Irregular Menstruation
What Points Are Near KD 15 ?
CV 7 Yin Intersection
- This point is not used very often clinically, although its connections with the Chong, CV & KD meridians make it useful for Uterine and menstrual issues and running piglet disorder (similar to panic attacks).
- Abdominal pain, bloating, edema, hernia, genital pain.
- Irregular menstruation, uterine bleeding, leukorrhea.
SP 14 Abdominal Bind
- Warms the middle warmer and dissipates cold for lower abdominal pain, diarrhea (from cold), abdominal pain, constipation.
- Resolves counterflow qi - can be used to subdue fright (i.e. panic attacks) from counterflow qi disrupting the heart and/or cough from counterflow qi disrupting the lung.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc