Names Of Dahe
KD 12 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Great Manifestation
- Pinyin Name: Dahe
- Chinese Character: 大赫
Where Is KD 12 ?
What Is KD 12 Used For?
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
How Is KD 12 Categorized?
KD 12 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Conditions May Use KD 12 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Abdominal Pain
- Digestive Issues
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Irregular Menstruation
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstrual Bleeding)
What Points Are Near KD 12 ?
CV 3 Central Pole
- Generally useful for Excess-Type Genito-urinary disorders.
- Urinary disorders from excess heat, stagnation a/or dampness - cystitis, dark/burning/urgent/frequent urination, retention of urine.
- Main point for damp-heat in the genital area - genital itching w/sensation of heat, rashes, genital herpes, impotence, seminal emission.
- Yin excess accumulations - masses below the umbilicus, cold lower abdomen.
- Moving and cooling point for Gynecological disorders - dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, fibroids, leukorrhea, uterine bleeding, uterine prolapse.
- Running Piglet Disorder.