Names Of Qixue
KD 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Qi Hole
- Pinyin Name: Qixue
- Chinese Character: 氣穴
Where Is KD 13 ?
What Is KD 13 Used For?
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
How Is KD 13 Categorized?
KD 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Conditions May Use KD 13 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Abdominal Pain
- Digestive Issues
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstrual Bleeding)
- Irregular Menstruation
What Points Are Near KD 13 ?
CV 4 Origin Pass
- Generally, useful for deficiencies of Yin, Yang, Qi & Blood.
- Main point for tonifying Prenatal Qi - exhaustion, weakness, chronic fatigue/diseases.
- Main point for Kidney deficiencies of Qi, Jing a/or Yang - low back pain, bone disorders, early morning (5 a.m., "cock-crow") diarrhea. rectal prolapse.
- Genito-urinary issues with Deficient a/or Cold Patterns - incontinence, clear copious urine, nocturia.
- Main point for all menstrual disorders with Deficient, Cold a/or Stagnation Patterns - scanty menstruation, pale blood.
- Sexual / Fertility Issues - infertility, impotence, seminal emission, amenorrhea, bleeding during pregnancy.
- Yang collapse - chills, profuse sweating, SOB, unconsciousness.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: An important point for the storage and development of Qi (energy), useful for deficiency conditions - weakness, shortness of breath, sexual issues. May also be used in Tong Ren (no needling) to ease delivery.
ST 28 Waterway
- Excess Cold/Damp Issues of the Lower Warmer - retention of urine, inflammations.
- Gynecological issues of an excess nature - dysmenorrhea, fibroids, cysts.
- Fertility issues in women, cold in the uterus.
- Expel either the placenta after birth or a still born child.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc