Names Of Qixue
KD 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Qi Hole
- Pinyin Name: Qixue
- Chinese Character: 氣穴
Where Is KD 13 ?
What Is KD 13 Used For?
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
How Is KD 13 Categorized?
KD 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Conditions May Use KD 13 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Abdominal Pain
- Digestive Issues
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstrual Bleeding)
- Irregular Menstruation
What Points Are Near KD 13 ?
CV 4 Origin Pass
- Generally, useful for deficiencies of Yin, Yang, Qi & Blood.
- Main point for tonifying Prenatal Qi - exhaustion, weakness, chronic fatigue/diseases.
- Main point for Kidney deficiencies of Qi, Jing a/or Yang - low back pain, bone disorders, early morning (5 a.m., "cock-crow") diarrhea. rectal prolapse.
- Genito-urinary issues with Deficient a/or Cold Patterns - incontinence, clear copious urine, nocturia.
- Main point for all menstrual disorders with Deficient, Cold a/or Stagnation Patterns - scanty menstruation, pale blood.
- Sexual / Fertility Issues - infertility, impotence, seminal emission, amenorrhea, bleeding during pregnancy.
- Yang collapse - chills, profuse sweating, SOB, unconsciousness.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: An important point for the storage and development of Qi (energy), useful for deficiency conditions - weakness, shortness of breath, sexual issues. May also be used in Tong Ren (no needling) to ease delivery.