Names Of Qixue
KD 13 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Qi Hole
- Pinyin Name: Qixue
- Chinese Character: 氣穴
Where Is KD 13 ?
What Is KD 13 Used For?
There Are 27 Points Along The (KD) Kidney Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
How Is KD 13 Categorized?
KD 13 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the KD & Chong Mai Meridians
What Conditions May Use KD 13 ?
This point along with others in a proper point prescription may be used to balance the following Conditions / Symptoms:
- Abdominal Pain
- Digestive Issues
- Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps)
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstrual Bleeding)
- Irregular Menstruation
What Points Are Near KD 13 ?
CV 4 Origin Pass
- Generally, useful for deficiencies of Yin, Yang, Qi & Blood.
- Main point for tonifying Prenatal Qi - exhaustion, weakness, chronic fatigue/diseases.
- Main point for Kidney deficiencies of Qi, Jing a/or Yang - low back pain, bone disorders, early morning (5 a.m., "cock-crow") diarrhea. rectal prolapse.
- Genito-urinary issues with Deficient a/or Cold Patterns - incontinence, clear copious urine, nocturia.
- Main point for all menstrual disorders with Deficient, Cold a/or Stagnation Patterns - scanty menstruation, pale blood.
- Sexual / Fertility Issues - infertility, impotence, seminal emission, amenorrhea, bleeding during pregnancy.
- Yang collapse - chills, profuse sweating, SOB, unconsciousness.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: An important point for the storage and development of Qi (energy), useful for deficiency conditions - weakness, shortness of breath, sexual issues. May also be used in Tong Ren (no needling) to ease delivery.
ST 28 Waterway
- Excess Cold/Damp Issues of the Lower Warmer - retention of urine, inflammations.
- Gynecological issues of an excess nature - dysmenorrhea, fibroids, cysts.
- Fertility issues in women, cold in the uterus.
- Expel either the placenta after birth or a still born child.
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc