Names Of Shang Lian
LI 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Shang Lian
- Chinese Character: 上廉
Where Is LI 9 ?
What Is LI 9 Used For?
LI 9 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Local point for shoulder, elbow, and arm pain.
- Stagnation in the large intestine - abdominal pain, dark/difficult urination.
- Numbness of the limbs - particularly the upper limbs, stroke recovery.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 9 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 9 ?
What Points Are Near LI 9 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc