Names Of Shang Lian
LI 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Shang Lian
- Chinese Character: 上廉
Where Is LI 9 ?
What Is LI 9 Used For?
LI 9 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Local point for shoulder, elbow, and arm pain.
- Stagnation in the large intestine - abdominal pain, dark/difficult urination.
- Numbness of the limbs - particularly the upper limbs, stroke recovery.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 9 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 9 ?
What Points Are Near LI 9 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc