Names Of Shang Lian
LI 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Shang Lian
- Chinese Character: 上廉
Where Is LI 9 ?
What Is LI 9 Used For?
LI 9 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Local point for shoulder, elbow, and arm pain.
- Stagnation in the large intestine - abdominal pain, dark/difficult urination.
- Numbness of the limbs - particularly the upper limbs, stroke recovery.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury