Names Of Shang Lian
LI 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Shang Lian
- Chinese Character: 上廉
Where Is LI 9 ?
What Is LI 9 Used For?
LI 9 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Local point for shoulder, elbow, and arm pain.
- Stagnation in the large intestine - abdominal pain, dark/difficult urination.
- Numbness of the limbs - particularly the upper limbs, stroke recovery.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 9 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 9 ?
What Points Are Near LI 9 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc