Names Of Shang Lian
LI 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Shang Lian
- Chinese Character: 上廉
Where Is LI 9 ?
What Is LI 9 Used For?
LI 9 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Local point for shoulder, elbow, and arm pain.
- Stagnation in the large intestine - abdominal pain, dark/difficult urination.
- Numbness of the limbs - particularly the upper limbs, stroke recovery.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 9 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 9 ?
What Points Are Near LI 9 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc