Names Of Shang Lian
LI 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Shang Lian
- Chinese Character: 上廉
Where Is LI 9 ?
What Is LI 9 Used For?
LI 9 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Local point for shoulder, elbow, and arm pain.
- Stagnation in the large intestine - abdominal pain, dark/difficult urination.
- Numbness of the limbs - particularly the upper limbs, stroke recovery.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis