Names Of Shang Lian
LI 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Shang Lian
- Chinese Character: 上廉
Where Is LI 9 ?
What Is LI 9 Used For?
LI 9 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Local point for shoulder, elbow, and arm pain.
- Stagnation in the large intestine - abdominal pain, dark/difficult urination.
- Numbness of the limbs - particularly the upper limbs, stroke recovery.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 9 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 9 ?
What Points Are Near LI 9 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc