Names Of Shang Lian
LI 9 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Upper Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Shang Lian
- Chinese Character: 上廉
Where Is LI 9 ?
What Is LI 9 Used For?
LI 9 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Local point for shoulder, elbow, and arm pain.
- Stagnation in the large intestine - abdominal pain, dark/difficult urination.
- Numbness of the limbs - particularly the upper limbs, stroke recovery.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)