Names Of Shou San Li
LI 10 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Arm Three Li
- Pinyin Name: Shou San Li
- Chinese Character: 手三里
Where Is LI 10 ?
What Is LI 10 Used For?
LI 10 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Shoulder, elbow & wrist pain issues, general achiness in these areas.
- Paralysis in the upper limbs.
- Less dispersive & more tonifying than other LI points.
- Epigastric & abdominal pain, ulcers, vomiting.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Abdominal issues, any digestive issues, pain in the arm/shoulder/neck, builds energy level.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where LI 10 Is Discussed
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
What Conditions May Use LI 10 ?
What Points Are Near LI 10 ?
TH 10 Celestial Well
- Transforms phlegm, reduce lymph swellings, thyroid disorders.
- Elbow pain, tendonitis.
- One-sided headache, migraines.
- Useful for depression a/or anxiety, especially with chest pain or oppression, angina a/or palpitations.
- Epilepsy (phlegm obstruction), possibly mania as well.
- TH 5 is for headache anywhere whereas TH 10 is specifically for one-sided headaches