Names Of Xia Lian
LI 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lower Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Xia Lian
- Chinese Character: 下廉
Where Is LI 8 ?
What Is LI 8 Used For?
LI 8 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Blood in the urine arising from heat in the SI - use with CV 3 & ST 39.
- Calms the spirit, clear Yang Ming fire - mania, headaches, stroke.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 8 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 8 ?
What Points Are Near LI 8 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc