Names Of Xia Lian
LI 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lower Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Xia Lian
- Chinese Character: 下廉
Where Is LI 8 ?
What Is LI 8 Used For?
LI 8 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Blood in the urine arising from heat in the SI - use with CV 3 & ST 39.
- Calms the spirit, clear Yang Ming fire - mania, headaches, stroke.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 8 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 8 ?
What Points Are Near LI 8 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc