Names Of Xia Lian
LI 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lower Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Xia Lian
- Chinese Character: 下廉
Where Is LI 8 ?
What Is LI 8 Used For?
LI 8 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Blood in the urine arising from heat in the SI - use with CV 3 & ST 39.
- Calms the spirit, clear Yang Ming fire - mania, headaches, stroke.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 8 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 8 ?
What Points Are Near LI 8 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc