Names Of Xia Lian
LI 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lower Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Xia Lian
- Chinese Character: 下廉
Where Is LI 8 ?
What Is LI 8 Used For?
LI 8 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Blood in the urine arising from heat in the SI - use with CV 3 & ST 39.
- Calms the spirit, clear Yang Ming fire - mania, headaches, stroke.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 8 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 8 ?
What Points Are Near LI 8 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc