Names Of Xia Lian
LI 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lower Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Xia Lian
- Chinese Character: 下廉
Where Is LI 8 ?
What Is LI 8 Used For?
LI 8 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Blood in the urine arising from heat in the SI - use with CV 3 & ST 39.
- Calms the spirit, clear Yang Ming fire - mania, headaches, stroke.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)