Names Of Xia Lian
LI 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lower Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Xia Lian
- Chinese Character: 下廉
Where Is LI 8 ?
What Is LI 8 Used For?
LI 8 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Blood in the urine arising from heat in the SI - use with CV 3 & ST 39.
- Calms the spirit, clear Yang Ming fire - mania, headaches, stroke.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points