Names Of Xia Lian
LI 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lower Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Xia Lian
- Chinese Character: 下廉
Where Is LI 8 ?
What Is LI 8 Used For?
LI 8 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Blood in the urine arising from heat in the SI - use with CV 3 & ST 39.
- Calms the spirit, clear Yang Ming fire - mania, headaches, stroke.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 8 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 8 ?
What Points Are Near LI 8 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc