Names Of Xia Lian
LI 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lower Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Xia Lian
- Chinese Character: 下廉
Where Is LI 8 ?
What Is LI 8 Used For?
LI 8 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Blood in the urine arising from heat in the SI - use with CV 3 & ST 39.
- Calms the spirit, clear Yang Ming fire - mania, headaches, stroke.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Recent And Related Posts From Our Blog...
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 8 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 8 ?
What Points Are Near LI 8 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc