Names Of Xia Lian
LI 8 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lower Ridge
- Pinyin Name: Xia Lian
- Chinese Character: 下廉
Where Is LI 8 ?
What Is LI 8 Used For?
LI 8 Clinical Usages
- The following relationships exist between the ST and the LI and can be used to treat ST, LI and SI organ problems:
- SI: LI 8 & ST 39
- LI: LI 9 & ST 37
- ST: LI 10 & ST 36
- Blood in the urine arising from heat in the SI - use with CV 3 & ST 39.
- Calms the spirit, clear Yang Ming fire - mania, headaches, stroke.
There Are 20 Points Along The (LI) Large Intestine Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
What Diagnostic Patterns May Use LI 8 ?
What Conditions May Use LI 8 ?
What Points Are Near LI 8 ?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc